The two most important things about a loan are being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it back.
At Slane Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Why a Slane Credit Union Loan is different;
– There are no hidden fees or transaction charges.
– Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market.
– Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment.
– Your loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you.
– You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase
your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
For more on loans see the Loans section in the FAQ dropdown.